It is our policy to reply to clear opinions of supposed copyright infringement. This contact presents the information required to submit these notifications and allows online submission for the fastest answer.
Main – A / V Content Elimination Requests:
No videos are uploaded on this site or its servers. It is guaranteed that any request to remove A / V is headed by a confirmation that the hardware in question is actually held on a 12bor. You can checked the locality where a video is hosted via the “Hosted On: Links” option delivered under each video. This will precedes you to the actual locality of the video. You can also hit it off on each video and it will take you to the main video host.
The most active way to protect your rights is to appeal the removal of the host clip accountable for the content that you believe break up your rights. This action, if accepted by the video host, will robotically cause the deletion of the A / V content from 12bor.com .The exterior link provided Under each video is an active method to speed up the procedure of protecting your rights (if sufficiently proven).
Content hosted at 12bor.com
For claims regarding any audiovisual / text / design content hosted 12bor.com, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you can be guaranteed of sincere support in accordance with the Digital Millennium Patent Act.
Before submitting a request, please read the following carefully:
Our rule is to respond to notices of alleged damages that are reliable with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your work has been used on the 12bor.com in a way that establishes patent violation, please deliver the detailed info below
* A physical or electronic sign of a person accredited to act on behalf of the holder of the patent.
* A releasing of the secure work of which you entitlement to have been violated, or if there are numerous works, a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be accountable for damages (including fees and attorney’s fees) if you substantially misrepresent that a file oversteps your patent.
* An unblocking of the content you claim to invade and sufficient information to found where it is on the site, which should contain the full URL related with each file, image or video.
* Your address, telephone number and e-mail address.
* A announcement by you that you have a bona fide trust that the disputed use is not legal by the copyright owner, its agent or law; A report by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information controlled in your notice is correct and that you are the patent owner or that you are authorized to act on its behalf.